Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frogspawn from Austin Aqua Farms added to tank yesterday after 14 day quarantine. 3.5 to 4 inch Wall's. On sand bed to tank and light acclimate for the time being. White rock is a shelf I built yesterday for future corals. White spot on rock is from relocating a coral. Not a bird dropping.

A nice 5 inch Acan Colony with approx 46+ heads and 6 inch Plate Coral added 2 weeks ago after 14 day quarantine to main display.

20211206_102724.jpg

20211206_103024.jpg

These are my first online purchases. My tank has been running for 14 months and all other coral purchases have been with my local LFS Reef Collective. Decided to only stock LPS and Softies in my 84x30x24 main display. I have nothing but good things to say about Reef Collective and Austin Aqua Farms. My experience with AAF has been great. Both Matt and Jim at AAF have been extremely helpful with my online purchases. I have done a lot of research prior to picking coral species and I would have to say that Matt has to be one of the most knowledgeable individuals I have ever spoken to about LPS corals. There selection of LPS colonies in my opinion is outstanding and their prices are extremely competitive especially when it comes to the size of the colonies. What I also like about AAF is all their corals are WYSIWYG and they also let you know the size of the coral you are purchasing. Also from what I understand is that Matt employs' his own private divers in Australia and Indonesia and all corals are shipped directly to him. I was always nervous about purchasing corals online but decided to give AAF a try and I am glad I did.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AquaNerd
Back