my new baby... AKA The Café

7of9

Resistance is Futile.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the midnight sun.
I’m not sure that’s a feature. It makes it tough to sleep and easy to forget to feed your kids.
Confused Season 3 GIF by Outlander

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure that’s a feature. It makes it tough to sleep and easy to forget to feed your kids.
Confused Season 3 GIF by Outlander
When my daughter was 9 we did a job assignment for 3years in Canada. Which in summer did stay light for awhile. Told our daughter it was bed time and she said we were trying to fool her into going to bed early cause it was daylight outside :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my rocks...maybe... :rolleyes:
20231019_093904.jpg

Tifney and I both spoke with doc...:rolleyes:
now just waitng again for a decision, he wanted ANOTHER MRI !!
he is Consulting with other docs to determine if we skip MRI and start treatment ASAP !!
not like they had a month to talk to each other...:rolleyes:
So yeah as of now know as much as i did yesterday...:upside-down-face:
I hate to say it but it’s like they’re milking you for as long as they can. This is a serious issue and they’re acting like it’s a paper cut since they’re not feeling the pain. This stuff p****s me off! Ok I’m backing away from the soapbox now…

Hopefully by the time I get to Flora they’ll have gotten a clue and they’ll move forward with your treatment. I mean it’s only been like what, almost 3 months now. My TBI, although serious, wasn’t nearly as serious as what you’re going through which is why it ticks me off that they’re jerking you around. Please take care of yourself Frank.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The magnetosphere saving us from certain doom in the wake of solar particle emissions and plasma bursts sure looks pretty in the inhospitable north where everything aboveground is an apex predator.

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The magnetosphere saving us from certain doom in the wake of solar particle emissions and plasma bursts sure looks pretty in the inhospitable north where everything aboveground is an apex predator.

Dang straight! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

IMG_3209.jpg

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back