my new baby... AKA The Café

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
logged on and was excited for 8 pages of Frank-page updates!
Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Started reading and found that 5 pages of that was all twhs and twss garbage...
Frustrated Fainting GIF

Then this:
ohh something shiny...;)
20231006_212901.jpg

aesop rock face GIF by Rhymesayers

hehe

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
logged on and was excited for 8 pages of Frank-page updates!
Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Started reading and found that 5 pages of that was all twhs and twss garbage...
Frustrated Fainting GIF

Then this:

aesop rock face GIF by Rhymesayers

hehe
You still love me...

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I do love my current tank, but I've really been stalking Joe's site. But every time I go to the build a tank part, I get so confused at all the options. I do not know what I need. Basically I know the size I want, and I want a sump, but all the configurations make my little brain start smoking.

I think I'll have to actually talk to him about a tank. I think it's time... soon.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I do love my current tank, but I've really been stalking Joe's site. But every time I go to the build a tank part, I get so confused at all the options. I do not know what I need. Basically I know the size I want, and I want a sump, but all the configurations make my little brain start smoking.

I think I'll have to actually talk to him about a tank. I think it's time... soon.
Do It Duck GIF by DefyTV

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What size do you want?

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size do you want?
5-6' long and really doesn't matter for height/depth. Basically I moved my current 4' tank to a crappy spot for a couch space on the larger wall. But I'm the only one who occasionally sits on it and I'd rather have a sweet tank there. Wall is 5'6", but I could let it over hang the corner to get a full 6' there.

My current size is fine, but the stand layout prevents a sump, 2 small doors on the sides with a center shelf. Each side is only 15" wide so the sump would be undersized if I built one for it. Plus there is a sketchy looking bubble on the front corner seam that I've been eyeballing with increased concern so I'm thinking it's smart of me to replace it before it blows. And I don't really want to go through the hassle of switching tanks with the same since I'd rather have a sump.

Plus Joe's is making some great things and I need in on that.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Definitely give him a call!

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5-6' long and really doesn't matter for height/depth. Basically I moved my current 4' tank to a crappy spot for a couch space on the larger wall. But I'm the only one who occasionally sits on it and I'd rather have a sweet tank there. Wall is 5'6", but I could let it over hang the corner to get a full 6' there.

My current size is fine, but the stand layout prevents a sump, 2 small doors on the sides with a center shelf. Each side is only 15" wide so the sump would be undersized if I built one for it. Plus there is a sketchy looking bubble on the front corner seam that I've been eyeballing with increased concern so I'm thinking it's smart of me to replace it before it blows. And I don't really want to go through the hassle of switching tanks with the same since I'd rather have a sump.

Plus Joe's is making some great things and I need in on that.
I have a 6x2x2. Love it. Only thing I think I would do different is make it maybe 4-6 inches shorter and wider. I'm up to my pits to reach the bottom and would like to have more bottom area. They are grat there and will make everything work for whatever you want.

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Same actually, when I build a big boy tank I wanna go with Joe I want it big enough to have tangs and all types of good fish

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back