my new baby... AKA The Café

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Its Showtime Halloween GIF by Death Wish Coffee

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Reeflix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so i want some feedback on this, i was thinking about making a daily poll on the worst of the worst, pest wise, separated into 3 classes, fish pests, algae and bacteria, and coral problems and pests, and the random class that i think of on the spot, i am not easily offended, i would love any feedback that you can give me, and do you think that this is a good idea?

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so i want some feedback on this, i was thinking about making a daily poll on the worst of the worst, pest wise, separated into 3 classes, fish pests, algae and bacteria, and coral problems and pests, and the random class that i think of on the spot, i am not easily offended, i would love any feedback that you can give me, and do you think that this is a good idea?
It certainly could be, especially for newer reefers.

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whelp I attached the pipe to the bulkheads (flange side out) and then I tried to push the bulkheads through. The only one that worked was the mismatched bulkhead. The others are perhaps 1/32” off. It’s off just enough to not allow the bulkheads to go through at any rate.

I have an actual 1.75 inch hole saw but it’s not diamond tipped. I wonder if I could sand the holes just enough to get the bulkheads to fit or if it’s a stupid idea and I should order all new bulkheads.

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whelp I attached the pipe to the bulkheads (flange side out) and then I tried to push the bulkheads through. The only one that worked was the mismatched bulkhead. The others are perhaps 1/32” off. It’s off just enough to not allow the bulkheads to go through at any rate.

I have an actual 1.75 inch hole saw but it’s not diamond tipped. I wonder if I could sand the holes just enough to get the bulkheads to fit or if it’s a stupid idea and I should order all new bulkheads.
Can you return the bulkheads that don't fit and buy the mismatched variety? Would not recommend trying to drill with a non diamond bit or even a diamond bit. The chances of twisting and cracking are very high.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I have an actual 1.75 inch hole saw but it’s not diamond tipped. I wonder if I could sand the holes just enough to get the bulkheads to fit or if it’s a stupid idea and I should order all new bulkhe
#Cronies ,dremel w a grinding stone ?

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might possibly work
I like this idea much better than my idea honestly. I won’t be able return the other bulkheads but I’ll just have to order more like the one I have that fits if worst comes to worst.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe once or twice a week instead of daily

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back