Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my bubble tip bleached only a part. Don’t know for what reason. I got a lot anemones in my tank, they are all performing fine except that one.
image.jpg
The tank is settled up over 6 month, and water chemistry is stable. There are only two thing happened recently, one is I moved my live rock a bit, the other is my clown fish is in favor of that specific anemone a lot. Do anyone know any treatment for that?

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
Top Shelf Aquatics

KrisReef

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ty, I’ll try to remove the clowns
Cool. I’m curious to see how the anemone looks after it gets a break? Keep a sharp eye on the anemone, it might get better or it might miss the fishes? These things are not really all that clear cut with cause and affect. Post an update so we can share the details and see the outcome.

OP
OP
H

hanyuxie

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. I’m curious to see how the anemone looks after it gets a break? Keep a sharp eye on the anemone, it might get better or it might miss the fishes? These things are not really all that clear cut with cause and affect. Post an update so we can share the details and see the outcome.
Sure no problem I’ll keep an eye on that and keep update. It is rarely to see a BTA only bleached a part

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
H

hanyuxie

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe try to add/change carbon. I wouldn't think the clownfish is causing it to bleach.
Ty for the reply! I just change the carbon about three weeks ago, it doesn’t seems like a big problem. I’ll also keep a eye on that

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tropic Marin USA
Back