• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mostly, getting out sale. UPDATED EQUIPMENT, taking offers on anything

Item Price
$1-700$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
T

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Roller received and hooked up. Thanks, man
Sorry you had to go through the pain of assembling it lol I would never risk selling one and shipping it assembled I had to use a fair bit of well done a while back on one I received in that manner. Trying to leave you positive feedback but the site is giving me trouble. Thanks again

TheDorkLord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry you had to go through the pain of assembling it lol I would never risk selling one and shipping it assembled I had to use a fair bit of well done a while back on one I received in that manner. Trying to leave you positive feedback but the site is giving me trouble. Thanks again
No worries. It was pretty easy

OP
OP
T

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking to make at least a single sale today as I blew a tire about 10 minutes ago all while having my credit card information stolen and locked down. I know a couple people have reached out to me, so I'm about the same items, send me an offer and I'm being inclined to take it

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back