Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted people’s opinion on their most pain in the butt things in reefing creature wise. I can’t tell you how much I love my sea urchin, but at the same time what a ****** canoe the dude is. I swear. Any time I place. AANYTHING new in my tank, he’s all over it within an hour. I received 6 new corals yesterday with coralline algae. I was so pumped to see my tank was seeded with it now. Didn’t glue my frags in, placed them in rock and in the sand bed. Threw them all over last night and a psammy he threw into my crisata torch coral then proceeded to eat 90% of the coralline algae on the frags.

I am planning on going for a 125 soon and wanted to know any other PITA people suggest avoiding

Nutramar Foods

Sharkbait19

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BE82EF87-1D54-4753-864C-920E4FD067A4.jpeg

She has a desire to make everything around the nem cease living - so I’m gonna say a mean clown really shouldn’t be in a reef.

In all seriousness, there aren’t any creatures I would personally avoid, but instead would build the tank around them. Pistol shrimp + any sand sifter will make corals on the sandbed a nightmare - I’m constantly fishing out my favias but it’s worth it.

AquaCave Logo Banner
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NicerReefs. Your Reef. But Nicer.
Back