Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not notice that. My Mobius App currently reports May 5, 2023!!! The time, OTOH, has been consistently 1 minute ahead of my iPhone, which is way better than the ever increasing drift I experienced prior to the recent firmware updates. Now, quite usable, though it doesn't instill much confidence in their programmers/developers.
Yeah since they passed me along the beta firmware to see how the time shift would work it's been bang on. As for the date change I'm not sure why it showed a day off, maybe they missed out in the leap year date in the programing lol

And yes I agree with you on the confidence level of their dev team.. you'd think they'd be more on the ball. IMHO they need to give us all free stuff to beta test :face-with-tears-of-joy:

adamf83

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve suffered with this, so much so, I gave up logging support tickets. But, beta firmware sounds like a good idea.

Does anyone know what version the beta firmware is, so I can ask their support team?

fullinfusion

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve suffered with this, so much so, I gave up logging support tickets. But, beta firmware sounds like a good idea.

Does anyone know what version the beta firmware is, so I can ask their support team?
Are you contacting them through the live chat in the app?

If so tell them your concern and get them to escalate this to Mobius to contact you. Once they do ask them for a beta firmware. They'll give it to you after giving them your email as long as you registered your product with Ecotech. Once they verify your email they'll contact you and tell you to open up the app so it can install on the fly. It took me 2-3 days from chatting through the app till I had a beta firmware.

If you don't find out anything I'll get the firmware version number that they sent me. I'm just working on the road right now and won't be back till Wednesday evening to check for you.

One more thing, sometimes the app just goes stupid out of the blue and yet you'll still think you have full control but you won't. It's better to just add new device and set it up. Once it's set up delete the original device and that seems to work very well.

timry2

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think it’s the app. I think it’s the software in the equipment. I have 2 mp 40’s and an L2. I rolled my mp40’s firmware to pre-mobius and they work fine now. I use my P4 to control the mp40’s. My L2 about once a month i have to reset the date and time to keep the schedule in sync with the real time. I cant roll the L2 back and unfortunately I have to use mobius to control it

fullinfusion

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think it’s the app. I think it’s the software in the equipment. I have 2 mp 40’s and an L2. I rolled my mp40’s firmware to pre-mobius and they work fine now. I use my P4 to control the mp40’s. My L2 about once a month i have to reset the date and time to keep the schedule in sync with the real time. I cant roll the L2 back and unfortunately I have to use mobius to control it
It's not the app your right, it's the firmware. That's why your having the issue. Did you reach out to ECOTECH and tell them your issue?

AquaCave Logo Banner
Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back