Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any clear advantages/disadvantages to use mobius vs the ai app? Currently use AI app but my nero keeps blinking red randomly until I power cycle it (just started happening past few days) and I was going to test behavior in mobius; just wondering if anyone rates one better than the other or pretty much the same? Can I copy my current light and flow schedules over?

Top Shelf Aquatics

jherms7

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just about to ask the same thing and saw your post. I just switched, and so far, I like it. This is what I have found so far:
-Nice to have easy Sunrise/Sunset adjustments
-Nice to be able to access app on several devices, i.e. iphone and iPad
-By changing apps, I seem to have solved an issue with my 2 lights being different colors at very low levels
-I wasn't using the "HD" feature (>100%), but that does not seem to be an option now

So far, thats all I have found but I just switched yesterday

Nutramar Foods

exnisstech

2500 Club Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I switched about a week into them releasing the update and love mobius. All i own are AI products.
I have 8 ecotech devices but run them with a reef link as I really disliked mobius when and I tried it but I'm old so maybe not good at change:thinking-face:. I do have an AI hydra 26hd that I control with the ai app. Do you have any info on how to setup an ai device using mobius? The hydra is over a frag section of my sump so playing around with mobius and try to get used to the app would be better than messing up my main tanks setting.

doubleshot00

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 8 ecotech devices but run them with a reef link as I really disliked mobius when and I tried it but I'm old so maybe not good at change:thinking-face:. I do have an AI hydra 26hd that I control with the ai app. Do you have any info on how to setup an ai device using mobius? The hydra is over a frag section of my sump so playing around with mobius and try to get used to the app would be better than messing up my main tanks setting.
I just emailed ecotech support and then they emailed me back and it was unlocked. Idk what they did in there end but maybe its linked ti an email address.

World Wide Corals
OP
OP
TokenReefer

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just about to ask the same thing and saw your post. I just switched, and so far, I like it. This is what I have found so far:
-Nice to have easy Sunrise/Sunset adjustments
-Nice to be able to access app on several devices, i.e. iphone and iPad
-By changing apps, I seem to have solved an issue with my 2 lights being different colors at very low levels
-I wasn't using the "HD" feature (>100%), but that does not seem to be an option now

So far, thats all I have found but I just switched yesterday
That's interesting. A friend of mine's 2 primes are behaving this way at low level before lights out; might have him try it to see what happens.

Was able to fix the blinking red/blue light with a vinegar bath as AI recommended but I think I'll switch over to mobius and play around with it too after hearing this. Thanks for the info!

AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

BSA
Back