MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

EightOmens

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Glad you have a newsletter. I'm getting ready to set up a new sw system. We had a fw before and I remember the test kits we had and the color matching was extremely difficult. I would love to be able to get all accurate, digital readouts as the chemical balances are so much more critical and precise in a healthy reef system

D_Nyholm

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Entry made! Hope to be able to have a full test kit so I can check all the parameters instead of just relying on the few kits I have that don't seem too accurate.

Fairchild

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
There are so many times when a thread is started asking which tests are most accurate. Hanna always comes in first and I would love to be part of the Hanna family of testers!

Nexs

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
All in, mainly for ease of use. Maybe its because I'm fairly new to the hobby, but I find titration in general is challenging to read while I'm trying to ensure correct water parameters.

eraserhead187

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed, followed on Facebook and Instagram! I have a Hanna ULR phosphate meter that I LOVE. The only way to check phosphate levels and feel confident in the results. I would love to get my hands on some of their other products. Right now I am battling a mild outbreak of Amphidinium dinos. Would like to try to increase my pH a little, but I don't trust any of the pH meters that I can find that aren't crazy expensive.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquariums Wholesale Live coral auctions every week
Back