MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just entered this giveaway and my first post on this forum. I need this test kit to keep my reef tank parameters more stable.

Welcome to the forum you will find this is a Great resource for any and all information you need to be successful in this hobby.

Retroreef

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Already follow Hanna on if so I signed up for the newsletter... I've herd great things from Hanna so I'm hoping by using Hanna products it will help be keep a more balanced reef tank.
Thanks

sssnake31

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
#1. Liked on Facebook
#2 Followed on Instagram
#3 Signed up for Newsletter

I'd like to win these as I am hoping to get my new tank up and running this spring/summer and would be great to have to get all my parameters straight right from the start. Thanks for the opportunity.

HannaFB.JPG
HannaInstagram.JPG
HannaNewsLetter.JPG

bugiguy

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have liked and am now following Hanna on Facebook. I am now following Hanna on Instagram and signed up for the Hanna news letter.

I currently use Hanna calcium and Alkalinity test kits and absolutely love the ease of use, reliability and consistency of results. Hanna is revolutionizing the way we test salt water and single handily creating a movement towards for more accurate and responsible reef keeping. I love this company and the potential they bring to our hobby. Thank you Hanna and a special thanks to the people who make this company great!

caver

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I entered all 3 love the ease at which this system works. I have other testers and am plagued by lazy reeferitis so cant wait to use this to stay on top of my reefs health

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
First Choice
Back