MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

James Kanouff

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Liked sub'd, And I recently used my hanna ALK checker to post a week long R2R tread with bi daily test of my ALK while discussing effects on ALK and benefits of keeping it constant. I found my tester tests with in specifications and consistent thru my entire bottle of reagent. There refractometer is awesome, I'd love one of those to dial in my various tanks more often and easier.

Last edited:

Photosynthetic

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hanna test kits are great! I just put together my first reef tank and I've been borrowing my friend's Hanna alk and ulr phosphate test kits to run my parameters. I have a much better idea of where I want my parameters now and why. I would love to test more often but budget doesn't allow for the full test package at the moment. These test kits would advance my hobby a bunch. Thanks Hanna! My fingers are crossed. Also here's a dancing chubby kid. funny-Little-Kim-Jong-un.gif

d2mini

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Entered all 3.

I wasn't double checking my salinity, relying on a probe, and it went way out of wack... causing some stn and color loss. Gotta keep a better eye on that!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AFX
Back