MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Vicki Marcue

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Did all 3 entries. I have been in the hobby for 15 years. I love the hanna instruments.. I am currently setting up a qt because i lost all of my fish to the dredded Marine velvet. I do have a hanna copper test and i love it so much and now I need the calcium and ALk and other testers to go with it..

deedubz

nuttier than a squirrel turd
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'm not on social media but I did subscribe. I just want an easier and more reliable way than "Is this yellow or abra codabra green?" The colors of those other tests change depending on what light you're standing under...So I'm 99% sure that my ammonia is either 0...or .5. PH??? HA! It's a solid 7.6-8.2..

jeffmr4

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
All three completed. Would like the convenience of testing ph and accuracy of the alkalinity checker. Own the phosphate checker. It showed my phosphates at 0. My nitrates were as well and I was having some trouble with an algae or bacteria.

reef_flapper

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I owned Hannah Instruments equipment before, then I got out of the Hobby for a bit. More like 3 yearsyears, so now I am ready to jump back in with quality equipment. All 3 requirements met. Good luck to all!

Avelino Alicea

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
All three done. I am hoping that I can keep better track of my parameters with this testing kit and by doing so I can keep my tank at it's optimum healthy conditions.

Also, April 7 is my birthday, so winning this the day before would be a great birthday present for me. lol

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tropic Marin USA
Back