MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
All three done.

As of right now I’m still having some issues with a few parameters, I think. I use an Instant Ocean hydrometer for my salinity. I would like something a bit more accurate. My tests are all API, most from the freshwater kit. While I know they are the same test regants, the color card is not so I’m guessing mostly from online guides. My Mg is by Red Sea, however it is now out of date. I am hoping that by testing with accurate tools that I will know exactly when I can add an anemone or any of the more sensitive coral.

rioreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Suscribed to newsletter. I have been using Nanna's Checkers and they are great. This professional kit would be awesome to win. Consistency and the testing procedures are easy, resulting in more testing on my part and thus able to maintain a more stable aquarium.
Great job Hanna Instruments!

Norcalreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just set up tank looking to use triton. Will need hanna meters to test parameters. Have used a Hanna GroPro for over a year now in my other hobby and love it. Calibration is a breeze and its always on point. Not to mention the guys at Hanna are super cool

caietaro

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Liked on FB, following on IG, and subscribed to newsletter. I'd love to have the digital readout to help remove the human error in calcium testing with the standard titration test kits.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Absolutely love my Hanna dkh checker. By far the easiest test equipment I have for my tank. Love the digtal read out and how accurate it is. I would love to own all the checkers.

Jam0913

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
All 3 done.. always been told stability is the key to a healthy reef! Haveing all of the same products would make checking levels more accurate which would lead to stability!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Atlantik Icon  reef aquarium LED Bar
Back