Macro algae - The good, the bad and everything in between!

Lilcherylpony

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What benefits can macro algae provide to a reef? How do you outcompete nuisance algae with macros? What's the difference between micro and macro algae? What's the best lighting for specific species of algae? What signs will tell you that caulerpa is about to go sexual or that different algae need more of a specific nutrient?
Find all your answers in my new macroalgae series! I was a little excited about new editing software, so the first episode is a tad overdone, haha. But, I'd love feedback and hope my experiences will help one of you! I'll share a new episode each week here, and on youtube, search: The SEAHORSE WHISPERER
photo.jpg

Nutramar Foods

Reefhunter007

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some good info
Hello please tell me you have a nice high end frag pack for me “lost my hole spstank that was 10 years old to the (black bugs) trying to recover not on here all the time but would love to a pack from you 9044153814 shoot me a text thanks!!

Kenneth456

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello please tell me you have a nice high end frag pack for me “lost my hole spstank that was 10 years old to the (black bugs) trying to recover not on here all the time but would love to a pack from you 9044153814 shoot me a text thanks!!
I see that 904 area code. DUVAALLLLLL

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

SaltwaterAquarium.com
Back