Luxdium AI LED "Upgrades"

dank.reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello out there fellow reefers. I was wondering how many people are running the Luxdium AI HD upgrades. Also want to know if you feel they are worth the cost. Also what spectrum are you running and how does the color compare to the original AI.

I have a few old AI lights and was considering trying some of these out. The only issue I have is that they cost enough that I could go get more AI HD lights used in fairly good shape for the same price.

Any and all input is welcome as I am very interested to hear the good and bad.

JaaxReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello out there fellow reefers. I was wondering how many people are running the Luxdium AI HD upgrades. Also want to know if you feel they are worth the cost. Also what spectrum are you running and how does the color compare to the original AI.

I have a few old AI lights and was considering trying some of these out. The only issue I have is that they cost enough that I could go get more AI HD lights used in fairly good shape for the same price.

Any and all input is welcome as I am very interested to hear the good and bad.
I love mine. I just upgraded two 26HDs to the gold pucks and the spectrum is much more complete and allows me to run them at the full 90 watts without going too white. Would recommend. Gave me about a 20% par boost over the stock LEDs too, and they run cooler.

If your goal is more spread, it won’t add that, so you may be better off buying more used lights. If you want more output and better colors, I would say it’s a great way to extend the life of the lights and accomplish just that.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back