Looking to see what p.h probe comes with the hydros launch

Bosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow reefers,

Trying to figure out something. Can anyone please chime in that has purchased a hydros launch to what p.h probes and solution comes with it thankyou very much for your help

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not purchased a Hydros controller in several months but the ones I did purchase had a Pinpoint probe. That said they may have switched to Milwaukee probes. Either one would be ok with me though.

OP
OP
Bosreef

Bosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not purchased a Hydros controller in several months but the ones I did purchase had a Pinpoint probe. That said they may have switched to Milwaukee probes. Either one would be ok with me though.
Ok thankyou. Received a unit and it came with a Milwaukee p.h probe. And in all pictures listed for sale of the unit it shows a different probe so I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. (and some other things but that is to be discussed later possibly, hopefully not tho)Thankyou for your input.

Anyone else?

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a graph of a Pinpoint and a Milwaukee probe measuring the same tank. The Pinpoint is in the sump and is the green line in the graph. The Milwaukee probe is in my iV used for alkalinity testing but the values graphed are from the same time during the test that pH is tested. The Milwaukee is the blue line. The alkalinity is the orange line in the graph. This is a Excel graph.

IMG_2107.jpeg

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thankyou. Received a unit and it came with a Milwaukee p.h probe. And in all pictures listed for sale of the unit it shows a different probe so I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. (and some other things but that is to be discussed later possibly, hopefully not tho)Thankyou for your input.

Anyone else?
Are you having a problem getting it setup? You may want to wait a few days before calibrating the pH probe since they tend to drift when first removed from the storage solution.

OP
OP
Bosreef

Bosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you having a problem getting it setup? You may want to wait a few days before calibrating the pH probe since they tend to drift when first removed from the storage solution.
Negative thank you for the help though. Can't get into detail at the moment as it's not resolved. But just trying to find out what p.h probe is supposed to come with the launch. I have contacted @Connor At CoralVue but have not heard back yet.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Negative thank you for the help though. Can't get into detail at the moment as it's not resolved. But just trying to find out what p.h probe is supposed to come with the launch. I have contacted @Connor At CoralVue but have not heard back yet.
Just make sure and check your junk mail folder if the reply is email to make sure. Like I said I would be happy with either pH probe brand. I got the Milwaukee a few weeks ago and I am impressed with it at this point.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back