+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

New to saltwater here and kinda learning along the way! I recently got a JBJ 45G Saltwater tank I'm setting up for the first time and wanted some help on deciding a stock list. I also could really use some advice on the order of adding once I have the tank fully cycled and ready. I know some fish are a little more territorial than others when new fish are added.

So far I have:

2 Oscellaris Clowns (I really want a pair of Darwin Oscellaris'. Just really over typical orange clowns for some reason (probably thanks to Disney lol).
1 Royal Gramma - I've heard just great things all around about these fish.
1 Tailspot Blenny - Also read these are great beginner fish and a real good algae eater!
1 Coral Beauty - Really kinda wanted this as the 'center piece' fish if you will and I think the colors would really accent the Royal Gramma too. I've heard they are pretty easy to keep, but kinda get shy.

That's really all I got so far! Not sure if that's plenty, too much, or more could be added. Still trying to decide on CUC and all that. I got a local fish store owner who has been helping direct me, but figured I'd reach out here as well!

Thanks!

World Wide Corals
Corals.com

Kbrow0810

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don’t want shrimp, a hawkfish has some of the most personality in a fish. They are followed closely by my molly miller blenny. He is really ugly but cleans up algae really well.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS
Back