Shipping
YES shipping is available

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
These areBrachionus plicatilis (L-type) rotifers. Fed with my 8-species blend of phytoplankton for maximum health and nutrition. They are also shipped with a good dose of phyto, so they are loaded with good nutrition right out of the bag. I ship them in bags with pure oxygen in order to maximize survival. There are about 40,000 rotifers in each 32oz.

I harvest and ship rotifers every Tuesday.

As always - LIVE ARRIVAL AND FULL SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (If you aren't fully satisfied, I will refund your full payment, give you a full credit, or reship your order).

Shipping is free at $35 - please see my phytoplankton and copepod threads to combine for free shipping. Under $35, USPS Priority Mail shipping is $5.

16oz - $14
32oz - $22
64oz - $37 (Free Shipping)

Reef Plantation-5.jpg Reef Plantation-6.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eldredge

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
All of the orders have shipped (yesterday). Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. I will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
Eldredge

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. I will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
Eldredge

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

OP
OP
Eldredge

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

OP
OP
Eldredge

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received and email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. We will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
Eldredge

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received and email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. We will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back