View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep:

Or maybe the fish was invisible?
The elusive invisifish. You can’t see it, no change in bioload and it feeds itself, but it’s there.

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
marisp127

marisp127

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Informative update, @marisp127 . I guess if I ever order from them, I have been pre-warned to keep my expectations ULTRA LOW!
Don’t spend too much $, you might never get it back. Someone in this thread lost 2K to them

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure he only ordered a bag of water after having too many drinks.

;Hilarious I'm sorry....
Knowing LA they took the money, ran, never looked back…..thank you come again.

Top Shelf Aquatics

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The elusive invisifish. You can’t see it, no change in bioload and it feeds itself, but it’s there.
So that’s what’s been irritating my coral at random times throughout the day

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods

Cjeippert

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Riddle me this. How many invisitangs can I put in a 55?
You have to be careful about invisitang aggression. Especially with the zebrainvisisoma species.

memphissmc

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm dealing with them now. Never bought anything from them and probably won't ever again. Ordered a few fish (cleaner wrasse, tenneti tang, and a cpl blue spot gobes) said the order was going to ship yesterday and arrive today, soooo I took off of work. No email of it being shipped today, no idea when it will be shipped now. Sent 3 different emails to them with no reply, oh, and their phone is having technical difficulties and doesn't work apparently. Chat is just an automated msg and says that I will be contacted through email. Didnt hesitate to charge the card the 300 though!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm dealing with them now. Never bought anything from them and probably won't ever again. Ordered a few fish (cleaner wrasse, tenneti tang, and a cpl blue spot gobes) said the order was going to ship yesterday and arrive today, soooo I took off of work. No email of it being shipped today, no idea when it will be shipped now. Sent 3 different emails to them with no reply, oh, and their phone is having technical difficulties and doesn't work apparently. Chat is just an automated msg and says that I will be contacted through email. Didnt hesitate to charge the card the 300 though!
Personally, this coming week will be the worse week for shipping as this is the week of "Xmas Rush"

Hurricane Aquatics

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

There is also a large banner on Diver's Den saying "We are experiencing phone difficulties due to inclement weather". So, probably not the best time to buy especially right at Christmas.

Lyss

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, and unrelated to aquarium stuff, some places are genuinely struggling w/being short staffed and now having to re-apply covid safety protocols. On some level I don’t feel a ton of sympathy b/c holidays are when everyone hires tons of part-time seasonal staff, b/c there’s always a rush, but it is what it is. I ordered a gift for my niece in Dec 7 that still has not shipped b/c the retailer is struggling. I’m furious, but there’s not much that can be done.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smart companies arnt even shipping right now. A bunch won’t until after the first. Not worth the risk with live animals.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS
Back