Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tanks is 72" across and 25" wide. I'm about to get two or three Philips Gen2 lights, but cannot find a mounting option. They don't make any arms for them and I don't want to hang them from the ceiling; there may be a point where I want to change my lighting and I don't need a hole in my ceiling.

If I could find a bar strong enough to hold 45lbs I might consider rigging that from the ceiling, but ideally I'd like to have a platform on the floor rising up on each side with a strong bar going across.

Does anyone make something like this or will I need to DIY it?

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My tanks is 72" across and 25" wide. I'm about to get two or three Philips Gen2 lights, but cannot find a mounting option. They don't make any arms for them and I don't want to hang them from the ceiling; there may be a point where I want to change my lighting and I don't need a hole in my ceiling.

If I could find a bar strong enough to hold 45lbs I might consider rigging that from the ceiling, but ideally I'd like to have a platform on the floor rising up on each side with a strong bar going across.

Does anyone make something like this or will I need to DIY it?
You can use closet or shower rod along with conduit and conduit brackets to mount to stand

neonreef3d

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We make custom LED mounts for reef aquariums. please contact us if your looking for a design.

Attachments

• IMG_1218.JPG
    IMG_1218.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 8
Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Deltec
Back