• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Laurie's Most Wanted for the OverFlow Project

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I am updating my most wanted. This week I got some new zoanthids, and have started to superglue them to the gigantic dual overflow box in a rainbow pattern.

jessiesgrrl said:
Hmmm.. ok...

How about any of my top 5 then? One polyp is good, I can grow it out...

Blue eyed dalmations? And in no particular order: Cateyes? PPE? Alien Eyes?A bright sparkly red one, or purple/yellow? Pink Elephant Palys? Any deep blue like mine in the acquisitions post, but with a larger oral disc? (I thought about gluinf mine to it, but I think they are too small and will get overrun by the bigger ones, don't want to risk it)

Laurie

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Laurie,

I have your frag cut but it is very up-set so I want to make sure I can get it looking good for you....If not I will frag another.....Either way I don't want you to think I forgot about you.......

James

BRS
OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, no problem :D Thank you for making sure it has the best chance to live. I can't wait!

I never worry about people forgetting me.. imo, it's harder to make people forget you when you want them to!!

:lol:
Laurie

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
RC
Back