Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one on my peninsula mini and have really liked it. It was expensive especially compared to DIY lids, but a year in and no issues. Everyone once it a while I have to give it a wipe down from either salt spray or stuff getting caught on the top of the mesh. Overall enjoy it

AquaCave Logo Banner

Arcu2

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered one for my reef 130.4. Should be here in a week or 2. I had one on my waterbox 60.2 and it fit perfect the only issue I had was the mesh started to sag but that was my own fault since I would put stuff there lol here's a pic

Attachments

• lid.jpg
    lid.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 62

acesfull44

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been working with Josh for the last 2 weeks to tweak my custom lids for my 310g Planet. The communication has been second to none and we have made several adjustments to where the feed cups and cable cutouts will go.

There is also a close place in my heart to do business with Veterans or Veteran owned businesses since I am one myself.
Highly recommended!

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you already ordered, but just adding another +1 here that I LOVE mine. Great quality. I plan to order another for my tank with a cheaper DIY mesh lid as an upgrade for it later this year. :)

OP
OP
ptrick21186

ptrick21186

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been working with Josh for the last 2 weeks to tweak my custom lids for my 310g Planet. The communication has been second to none and we have made several adjustments to where the feed cups and cable cutouts will go.

There is also a close place in my heart to do business with Veterans or Veteran owned businesses since I am one myself.
Highly recommended!
Being Veteran owned and operated was a big selling point for me as well! Thank you for your service by the way!

Cell

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered one for my reef 130.4. Should be here in a week or 2. I had one on my waterbox 60.2 and it fit perfect the only issue I had was the mesh started to sag but that was my own fault since I would put stuff there lol here's a pic
That pic is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Show me a cleaner/sleeker looking lid than that.

[HASH=73374]#notabs[/HASH]

Top Shelf Aquatics

Captngutts

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Highly recommended!
I bought one for my NanoCube and it is a fabulous bit of kit. Customer service was STELLAR! And you you say they are veteran owned….I didn’t know that. As a veteran myself, I’m certainly glad to hear it!

Kraken Reef

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot me an email ([email protected]) and we can help you get your mesh swapped out. Just mention we told you to email in from R2R.

Avast
AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
JBJAquarium.com
Back