Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how many Klir users are here but I've got x2 Klir7. They work very well and are super easy to clean, but they always had some random issue because the spool is always loose and would let out too much roll or the controller randomly acts out.

In any case, I reached out to Coral Vue and realized they now have a v2 version upgrade kit which includes rings for the roller, a new sensor, and a controller. I haven't tried it yet but figured this could be of help to other Klir users.

Avast
OP
OP
Betex

Betex

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking forward to installing it when it comes in tomorrow. I've no clue when it actually came out.

thewedge

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My V2 seems to be working well. I didn't know what the collars were for and left them off. But I can see why they might be needed. I thought I tried them and they didn't fit the spool. Will try again when I have to change it. Instructions for this are still fur the V1.

wotis11

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My V2 seems to be working well. I didn't know what the collars were for and left them off. But I can see why they might be needed. I thought I tried them and they didn't fit the spool. Will try again when I have to change it. Instructions for this are still fur the V1.
I’m still in the process of emailing back and forth with coralvue but these are the instructions they gave me. Hopefully they help you
00C99C8E-E494-47AC-B072-BDE30193A96B.png

Nutramar Foods
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Back