Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and your new reefing family. No experience with that particular light.

Nutramar Foods

Mikeg4658

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a biocube 32 and kessil a360x has been best thing for my tank. Alot of my corals as you will see in the pic were little frag. I have mushrooms growing like crazy euphyllia super huge and it's all cause of the light and of course the right parameters for my water. I do use reef roids and reef chili. and its helped but mainly it's the light. I did buy the dongle wifi which made all the difference. I didnt use the knobs. I didnt like not having the exact percentage of white and blue. Guess what I'm trying say you have great lights and more than enough. If u dont have the dongle def. Recommend to get it
Resized_20200302_133641.jpeg
received_287887575521327.jpeg

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
OP
OP
Trisha

Trisha

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I used to be known as the kessil koolaid man, I'll try to help in any way I can. (Yes that rhymed) what are your current settings and how far off the waters surface is the light?
View attachment 1456103
The lights are about 7" away from the waterline And I'm not really sure what the settings are on anymore I've messed with it entirely too much Was just curious if there's a simple easy way to set it that should surviceFor most corals

OP
OP
Trisha

Trisha

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, welcome. I use kessils. I'm using the dongal and programmed them on my phone. I used the knobs for awhile before the dongal came out. I have a 210 mixed reef. With three a360x and four T5s. But you got more than enough power for Lps and softies. I'd say intensity at 50 percent and 20 percent white. Start there. If they look small and shrunk up that's too much light. If they are expanding out need more light. Make small adjustments. Usually they will adjust to your lights.

That said lighting is probably not the reason your corals are not growing. Lots of things can stunt growth. Poor water quality, lack of nutrients, low trace elements, low alkalinity, temperature too low, salinity low.
Thank you I just ordered the Dongal last night

Nutramar Foods
AS
CLICK TO VIEW

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Aqua SD
Back