Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning I’m currently setting up my fist reef tank and I’m having a hard time keep a constant water level in the rear return chamber. I was trying to hook up my new ato last night and noticed as my mp10 was ramping up and down in reef crest mode default speed the water level Would drop a good amount and would trigger the ato… so my question is can I not run my single pump in reef crest mode?? Or is my water level too low or high?? Also all I have in my media tray is filter floss on both sides and one bag of pond matrix in the bottom of one of my caddy’s

C4A791D7-F58E-4693-9FBC-6E990883237D.jpeg

thomas_neil

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the filter floss dirty or clogged? I've noticed with my AIO if I don't change my filter media twice a week it slows down water flow to the rear chamber. I wouldn't think its the MP10, I have one in my 20 gallon cube with no issues with water level.

OP
OP
T

Trent H

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the filter floss dirty or clogged? I've noticed with my AIO if I don't change my filter media twice a week it slows down water flow to the rear chamber. I wouldn't think its the MP10, I have one in my 20 gallon cube with no issues with water level.
The filter floss is brand new the tank isn’t even cycled yet I just put the floss in to catch some sand and stuff that was suspended in the water column… as I speed up the mp10 the water rises as I slow it down the water drops below the ato sensor

World Wide Corals
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AquaNerd
Back