Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome stuff! Would love to have Jamie post more details here!

Jamie has his own Facebook page. All of his work, photos and updates are available there. Sorry if I am not allowed to mention this as I have already been told of once by admin for posting links to FB. If you would like me to give the FB group address of Jamie's project then please advise.

His PhD paper is available on Research Gate. If you are, or where, a student or academic then access should be free. You can apply for access or use your university login.

Dr Richard Ross also has a connection with Jamie along side work he is also carrying out on a similar subject. They are a number of other contributors to Jamies Project Maybe one of them are on R2R. ?

Jamie Craggs

James Guest

Michael John Sweet

Michelle Davis

Jeremy Simmons

Ehsan Dashti

If anyone is visiting the UK the Horniman Museum is open to the public, Information and special presentations about the project are also sometimes available.

I have sent a message to Jamie (Dr Jamie Craggs) and invited him to join the community on R2R to share some of his knowledge with Marine Aquarists.

Best wishes from across the pond:)

Top Shelf Aquatics

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jamie has his own Facebook page. All of his work, photos and updates are available there. Sorry if I am not allowed to mention this as I have already been told of once by admin for posting links to FB. If you would like me to give the FB group address of Jamie's project then please advise.

His PhD paper is available on Research Gate. If you are, or where, a student or academic then access should be free. You can apply for access or use your university login.

Dr Richard Ross also has a connection with Jamie along side work he is also carrying out on a similar subject. They are a number of other contributors to Jamies Project Maybe one of them are on R2R. ?

Jamie Craggs

James Guest

Michael John Sweet

Michelle Davis

Jeremy Simmons

Ehsan Dashti

If anyone is visiting the UK the Horniman Museum is open to the public, Information and special presentations about the project are also sometimes available.

I have sent a message to Jamie (Dr Jamie Craggs) and invited him to join the community on R2R to share some of his knowledge with Marine Aquarists.

Best wishes from across the pond:)
Please pm me the Facebook link!

Tony Thompson

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pm me the Facebook link!

Sorry @BigJohnny I would respectfully like to wait for approval from Admin first. I really don`t` want to cause any offence. I really enjoy this forum and thoroughly respect their policies. Thanks for your patience.

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry @BigJohnny I would respectfully like to wait for approval from Admin first. I really don`t` want to cause any offence. I really enjoy this forum and thoroughly respect their policies. Thanks for your patience.

I said pm as in private message, I'm not asking you to post it publicly.

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nvm i found it

Tony Thompson

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BigJohnny .I understand, but I don`t` want admin to think I am directing people to another group. That's what I got in trouble for . The link on my profile page was for my information group, so I had to delete it. I knew you would find it anyway as all the info is there. Sorry, glad you found it anyway

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
JBJAquarium.com
Back