Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Lucy" is all blue with no yellow on her belly. So you never know with Petco, They do get them from a big supplier here in LA. Everyone I have seen at Petco here has HELLE, they do run carbon in their systems, and I am sure it is not the best. I have convinced one manager at one not to run carbon in tanks with tangs.
Unfortunately the pictures do not show the extent of the caves and hides, But everybody has their place or niche. It's funny I have a crack/ fissure that Lucy hides in, but she is bigger now so her tail sticks out. But she still thinks she is being covert.
She must suck at hide-and-go-seek :). My first guess would have been a Yellowtail damselfish (Chrysiptera parasema), but I can't say for sure without pictures.
Thanks for your opinion on the shore crab, I was joking on it taking a Uber to my house. In all seriousness it shouldn’t be in there.
Thanks! I was referring to the crab possibly hitchhiking off native CA macroalgae (as you mentioned on your other thread), but who knows what really happened...
1669704048952.png

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
TangerineSpeedo

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She must suck at hide-and-go-seek :). My first guess would have been a Yellowtail damselfish (Chrysiptera parasema), but I can't say for sure without pictures.

Thanks! I was referring to the crab possibly hitchhiking off native CA macroalgae (as you mentioned on your other thread), but who knows what really happened...
View attachment 2917044
She actually is in the pictures early on in this thread, Just hate getting the police involved.

I think I am going to write a book called "Riding the Kelp Train, The Oceans Secret Nursery"
Just thinking about all the stuff that has come in on kelp, Urchins, limpets, Anemones, Norris top Snails, A Bat Star, Tube worms, Turbin snails, Brittle Stars, copepods, the list goes on, and now possibly a shore crab. Pretty much every thing I have in my temperate tanks came in off of Macro Algae’s . It's crazy and wonderful at the same time!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS
AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back