Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my xenia started looking like this after i did a water change. my snails i think my snails and crab are also dead as they are al lying on their backs and motionless.
i want to know if i can revive the coral or if its an infection, to stop it from spreading. i have 3 other corals and a clownfish and a watchman goby. all other parameters are in check. this is a school tank and i need answers FAST. please i am new to the saltwater aquarium hobby.

these are the best pics i could take but they are blurry :(

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
L

liaminthetank1980

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my xenia started looking like this after i did a water change. my snails i think my snails and crab are also dead as they are al lying on their backs and motionless.
i want to know if i can revive the coral or if its an infection, to stop it from spreading. i have 3 other corals and a clownfish and a watchman goby. all other parameters are in check. this is a school tank and i need answers FAST. please i am new to the saltwater aquarium hobby.

these are the best pics i could take but they are blurry :(
i found my crab dead today and they had eggs.:( do i leave them in there to see if the eggs hatch or is there no shot. i can also move the crab but i cant tell if the eggs are viable or not. what do you need to raise the eggs???

LordofCinder

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cannot see the pics, sorry.

But if snails and crabs are dying, something is wrong with the water, they are sensative and will feel anything right away.
Maybe you did not match the temperature or salinity when you mixed the water? Do you use rodi water or tap water?

Top Shelf Aquatics

Goaway

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what we see
no pics.jpg
error.jpg

in other words, you can open your links to your google account. We cannot.

twentyleagues

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not able to see pics. Not knowing the parameters. Doesnt help us to help you. Ive said this in many forums this is my first time saying here "fine" means many things to many people what is "fine" to you may not in fact be "fine". Sorry you are having issues any and all info will be helpful in helping you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Join the movement!
Back