Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm north of H'burg. Totally forgot about this ha, a few people were trying to get a club started but nothing ever came of it. I know there are reefers around the area but it's hard to track 'em down!
That's great. I have a couple contacts of reefers in the area, but a forum would be much better. I just wanted to see if anyone had frags in the area or was interested in groups buys for the future.

AS
Nutramar Foods
Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to see. Cant have backing without a community. R2R fits right into that category but it is the bigger picture to what folks need locally. If you guys have any questions on starting up a club hit me up and I'll help out where I can (it's pretty cut n dry tho). I see quite a few different types/styles of clubs here in the norcal and some seem to work better than others due to their model. So a good thing to look at if your getting into ralley'n. Few good ol boys(n gals :) trading corals and bringing in new types together in a group community always seems to work best. I am one to appreciate boards and structure in bringing a bigger picture and larger events to the group - but this scenario is usually not without drama.

OP
OP
ahmed.boomer

ahmed.boomer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a radio controlled offroad track that we race on a few times a year here at my house. I'm used to hosting events. A club would be awesome.
That sounds awesome! If we get a chance into the fall we can.

Also on a side note, is anyone else here going to MACNA?

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Reef Breeders
Back