Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely love the redundancy of the extra temperature probes to save me from a heater malfunction, the ability to check it for peace of mind from anywhere, and the extra outlet! Being able to program a backup heater instead of running simultaneously by setting them to different threshholds is clutch to keep heater wear down.

And the water testing?? Who wouldn't want a quick and convenient read on what they are about to add to their Water box, or how the water in the box is. Even if you already have one, this device is so affordable its worth getting another to check against for accurate reads and keeping things calibrated. It checks everything i want to know during a water change, and that is an awesome thing.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry-
I love InkBird temp controllers because they’re an affordable way to add an extra layer of protection from heater failures. I already have two 306A and a 308 and I’ve never had an issue with any of them. I’ve never used a handheld tds meter but I think it would be convenient to be able to check tds of rodi water in a container instead of just as it comes through the tubing.

Avast
Nutramar Foods
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First Entry:

I actually have the Temp Controller, but not the wifi version. Works really well, accurate and reliable. Wifi would make it even better however generally you set it and forget it, so making changes are rare. The water tester is always handy since we do need to double check tds with RO, and Temp for various reasons like mixing water change mix.

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Corals.com
Back