+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement."
Will that announcement be in this thread or will there be a new thread that we need to be on the lookout for?

When someone is tagged, does that trigger some sort of notification from R2R to a users account, email or by any other means?
Newbie ****, I know, never been tagged, last picked in sports, no date to prom, you get the idea.

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Will that announcement be in this thread or will there be a new thread that we need to be on the lookout for?

When someone is tagged, does that trigger some sort of notification from R2R to a users account, email or by any other means?
Newbie ****, I know, never been tagged, last picked in sports, no date to prom, you get the idea.
This thread you'll get a notification on the bell above and it will say something like "@Daniel@R2R mentioned you in the thread '*** Inkbird we keep water'" or something.

Corals.com

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Go back to your entri s and do each as a separate post too to increase your chances. Each post with a legitimate entry is a chance to win so one post with multiple bonus entries is only one chance to win instead of multiple.

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
so excited, only got one entry so rly no chance 4 me
hope @tbrown3589 wins it, he puts in the work
I love Inkbird! I'm already running one of their older controllers, their heater, and their aquarium gravel vac. I also have some of their other non-aquarium related equipment - BBQ thermometer, space heater, terrarium heater controller and humidity controller, and my wife has their riding gloves. Pretty sure there's more I just can't think of right now. Good stuff for a great price.

Corals.com

Tomknox47

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: a fail safe way to make sure one of your tanks most key parameter is in check! I definitely need one of these in my tank.
Tds meter is also a great way to make sure you’re putting in clean water in your tank!

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Official entry: a fail safe way to make sure one of your tanks most key parameter is in check! I definitely need one of these in my tank.
Tds meter is also a great way to make sure you’re putting in clean water in your tank!
This one ended yesterday at midnight. He'll be announcing the winners today at some point.

Corals.com

death-by-reef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: the convenience of having my temperature accessible from anywhere in the world, plus the redundancy of 2 heaters being supported by the 1 device at such an affordable cost!
entrys closed last night sry

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BRS
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

AFX
Back