+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do I go to make a schedule @ 25%?

I'm on the schedule settings but don't see where you can adjust flow rate from there?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210826-212636.jpg
    Screenshot_20210826-212636.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 70
Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Rizzle30

Rizzle30

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you schedule to turn on and off throughout the day so that you can get more flow at certain times of the day and less flow at other times of day?

I know you can manually turn it off, feed, water change ect...but can it be programmed to turn on and off throughout the day?

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you schedule to turn on and off throughout the day so that you can get more flow at certain times of the day and less flow at other times of day?

I know you can manually turn it off, feed, water change ect...but can it be programmed to turn on and off throughout the day?
You can program them to do something different every minute if you would like. It’s all done through schedules. I’m not sure if I do this correctly but I can try explaining it very quickly. First On paper I write everything that I want to happen and the time I want it to happen like for instance from 9 PM to 10 AM is night time here and I wanted to be constant speed of 25% than at 10 AM do sine wave until noon when I wanted to be off completely for a feeder then turned back on 20 minutes later in a sine wave again repeating multiple times a day write that down on paper then go to schedules And you have to for every minute of the day have some type of a schedule for it.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

As you see here in my schedule section

Attachments

• A31FC8DE-CF6A-4759-B3FA-1A4C5C1E2FE3.png
    A31FC8DE-CF6A-4759-B3FA-1A4C5C1E2FE3.png
    288.4 KB · Views: 70
CLICK TO VIEW

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Makes sense, I'm going to have some fun setting up my schedule preferences.
I’m glad you understand. It is very confusing till you understand it then it becomes pretty easy. Just takes time to do. If you still need more help you could post here what you trying to do then I could assist you little more. Good luck

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little tip for you. To turn pump off for the time you want make the schedule and choose constant speed and set it to 0. Also just an FYI I’m not sure what happens if in the schedules you create the time overlaps so I was very careful to make time exact and no over lap and that all 24 hours in the day had some kind of program

Nutramar Foods

4kidsandapug

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ran across this by accident, just trying to get caught up. I’ve been using hydros for 6 months now and have always had great response from coralvue. Like Ford said, choose the constant speed 0 schedules. I run dueling gyres on random throughout the day and then constant speed at night. Also, OP what firmware are you using?

OP
OP
Rizzle30

Rizzle30

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't had time to set my schedule preferences yet.

I just got a 3d printed anemone guard that I put over the perpelar cage. I don't have an anemone but I'm setting this up as a seahorse tank so wanted the ponies to have some protection if they decide wrapping their prehensile tail around the gyre is a good idea.

After taking the icecap 2k out of the water to put the anemone guard on and placing it back in the tank it started spewing out bubbles and is making a whining sound. It seems to have gotten less loud but it's still audible. I'm hoping it just goes away in a few hours.

Has anyone experienced a whining sound from thier icecap gyre?

What did you do to fix it?

Attachments

• 20210828_151021.jpg
    20210828_151021.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 58

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't had time to set my schedule preferences yet.

I just got a 3d printed anemone guard that I put over the perpelar cage. I don't have an anemone but I'm setting this up as a seahorse tank so wanted the ponies to have some protection if they decide wrapping their prehensile tail around the gyre is a good idea.

After taking the icecap 2k out of the water to put the anemone guard on and placing it back in the tank it started spewing out bubbles and is making a whining sound. It seems to have gotten less loud but it's still audible. I'm hoping it just goes away in a few hours.

Has anyone experienced a whining sound from thier icecap gyre?

What did you do to fix it?
My guess will be take off the aftermarket bs guard and noise will go away. At least try that first before you go farther

OP
OP
Rizzle30

Rizzle30

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will definitely try removing it although by doing so i take away any safe guards for accidents to happen.

I just had a jebo gyre pump suck up a matted file fish in my other tank and unfortunately he was a gunner.

I'd like to avoid something similar in the seahorse tank if possible since the seahorse cost considerably more.

AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Southwest Aquaculture - a coral lover's dream!
Back