Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Randy Holmes-Farley can this very interesting thread be moved to the proper place?
Curious !!! , what place do you feel this thread should be put ??
Do you find it offense ?? Is it not what you would like to read ?? . Was it not possible to just not read it and move on ? Their is a lot of information that is still useful today and some that is no longer in practice due to evolutionary findings and progress that has been made through the years . It’s fascinating to see the progression’s and history of the hobby related to aquaria by a lot of people except for you maybe , but that’s certainly should not be a reason to try to censor or to cut off access for others because one individual doesn’t like it . One person may like broccoli and another doesn’t but prefers going straight for the desert . Doesn’t mean the person who doesn’t like broccoli should try to provoke a ban or removal on broccoli . Most people like to share info and learn in this club and have fun sharing interests and experiences related to the hobby . So I have to ask where in your opinion do you believe the proper place to move this thread is because I honestly wasn’t aware that their was a separate category for people to share a thread like this . :thinking-face:

AquaCave Logo Banner

MnFish1

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious !!! , what place do you feel this thread should be put ??
Do you find it offense ?? Is it not what you would like to read ?? . Was it not possible to just not read it and move on ? Their is a lot of information that is still useful today and some that is no longer in practice due to evolutionary findings and progress that has been made through the years . It’s fascinating to see the progression’s and history of the hobby related to aquaria by a lot of people except for you maybe , but that’s certainly should not be a reason to try to censor or to cut off access for others because one individual doesn’t like it . One person may like broccoli and another doesn’t but prefers going straight for the desert . Doesn’t mean the person who doesn’t like broccoli should try to provoke a ban or removal on broccoli . Most people like to share info and learn in this club and have fun sharing interests and experiences related to the hobby . So I have to ask where in your opinion do you believe the proper place to move this thread is because I honestly wasn’t aware that their was a separate category for people to share a thread like this . :thinking-face:
I suggested this Research/Experiment forum to R2R - and there was a specific goal - which was to showcase research done by Reefers in one place and to discuss that research. @Daniel@R2R and I wrote the description and criteria . Randy has moved many topics to a more appropriate forum. This is not an insult to your information, merely that more people will see it (likely) in a different forum.

The tone of your post was kind of different. I said - the information in the thread was extremely interesting - to myself as well as the multiple people that responded - it was just posted in the wrong place. I am not aware of a specific place on R2R that is designed for old magazines and reefing history. But - this is not the place.

I would suggest you read the 'Sticky Threads' - at the top of this forum - one written by Daniel and the second written by Randy.

CoralB

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suggested this Research/Experiment forum to R2R - and there was a specific goal - which was to showcase research done by Reefers in one place and to discuss that research. @Daniel@R2R and I wrote the description and criteria . Randy has moved many topics to a more appropriate forum. This is not an insult to your information, merely that more people will see it (likely) in a different forum.

The tone of your post was kind of different. I said - the information in the thread was extremely interesting - to myself as well as the multiple people that responded - it was just posted in the wrong place. I am not aware of a specific place on R2R that is designed for old magazines and reefing history. But - this is not the place.

I would suggest you read the 'Sticky Threads' - at the top of this forum - one written by Daniel and the second written by Randy.
My half bad as I didn’t, “like you pointed out” “ read the sticky note “ Pryor , however that being said reading , exploring articles ,and advertising , from periodicals of decades ago making comparisons of knowledge and tech from then to now is a form of research . But I get your point as I should have read the sticky note . I wasn’t the OP but I did respond and my apologies for assuming that you had a negative agenda .

Nutramar Foods

MnFish1

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My half bad as I didn’t, “like you pointed out” “ read the sticky note “ Pryor , however that being said reading , exploring articles ,and advertising , from periodicals of decades ago making comparisons of knowledge and tech from then to now is a form of research . But I get your point as I should have read the sticky note . I wasn’t the OP but I did respond and a my apologies for assuming that you had a negative agenda .
All good Bro - I was just saying - that (to me) reality. Best wishes

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Reef Breeders
Back