• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Hydros Control 4 Controller + many accessories!

Sold
$450.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this ad

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
Selling Hydros X4 Starter Pack Controller with lots of accessories. Controller works great, just took it offline today and PH Probe being stored wet. Will sell full package for $450 shipped. Prefer to not part out for now.

1639339033992.png

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why was it a mistake? If you don't mind, I've been entertaining the idea of a hydros unit maybe two for 2 systems. Thanks
I have both a hydros and an apex. Both have given headaches here or there... hydros the main complain you will see online is with the wifi. At the end of the day, it's not entirely their fault... says on the box most their equipment is designed for 2.4ghz wifi signal... most people now are running mesh wifi, wifi6 etc so the solution for those people is get a $30 wifi extender.

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have both a hydros and an apex. Both have given headaches here or there... hydros the main complain you will see online is with the wifi. At the end of the day, it's not entirely their fault... says on the box most their equipment is designed for 2.4ghz wifi signal... most people now are running mesh wifi, wifi6 etc so the solution for those people is get a $30 wifi extender.
Well if that's the main issue, its not an issue any decent router is usually dual band, mine is, but other than that did it seem to be a decent system for a low tech option.

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if that's the main issue, its not an issue any decent router is usually dual band, mine is, but other than that did it seem to be a decent system for a low tech option.
My older dual router wouldn't work with the inkbird wifi version actually. Now I have wifi6 router so that's worse... lots of my wifi stuff constantly loose connection.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Battlecorals
Back