• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hurricane Sandy Bulk Reef Supply - Group Buy

roblshan2000

unregistered
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I need to order a few things from Bulk Reef Supply (bulkreefsupply.com) soon due to Hurricane Sandy. I don't know about you but I missed out on the last group buy, ugh. :tsk: Anyway, trying to see if anyone else missed out and is down for a group buy. All you need to do is get on Bulk Reefs site and create an account (if you don't already have one). PM me your last name and your e-mail address. It's that simple.

Once you participate in BRS group buy, your account with them is automatically upgraded to a premium member. Then you'll get some of their best discounts all the time. BRS group buys start on Tuesdays and last through the following Monday. As soon as we get 10 people together, I'll submit the form and they will e-mail everyone once the group buy begins.

Here's the link to open a new account:
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store...account/login/

Here's more information on how a BRS group buy works:
Group and Club Buys - English

Like I said, PM me your e-mail address that you used to open your BRS account and your last name. I would like for this to group buy to start on November 13th.

I will keep the list updated on this page.

1. roblshan2000

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NY
Back