How much Aquaforest 123 do you dose daily? Please indicate tank size/type. Also what water parameter of your tank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BonsaiReef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Older thread but Ill submit my component 123 consumption on my 82g total water volume. My 6 year old tank is 67g primarily sps and LPS. Current consumption of each component is 155ml per day. Seems high as compared to other postings! Things are happy and don't have any precipitation occurring. It does get expensive but mix my own.

ReefOnTheBayou

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
120gal system. Started aquaforest 123 and it's taking 165ml a day to stay around 8alk. My alk has been trending down slightly so I imagine I will hit 175ml a day before it's over.

I was using a small fraction of ESV compared to this as I also dose 3400ml of kalk from 11pm to 11am.

Since Im reading the diy can be stronger, I will maybe try that before giving up on 123. The components pro would be a better choice but still at the rate I'm dosing and the cost of 123 pro, I don't think its a good decision for me.

I may end up back with esv. I just felt I wasn't getting all my minor and trace elements. I know I wasn't getting mag.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

NY
Back