Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ain't got the money for a apex so i go for what i can... Temp, ph and S.G are recorded automatically from a W3988 sensor. MG, CA, ALK, NO3 and PO4 are value inserted by hand (i will use that instead of aquarium note). Can setup alarm and automation for control heater/backup heater and send notification if something is abnormal. I use a Joy-reef dosing system (DIY) and i find a shortcut to have it on home assistant. Cheap and effective. Will add option little by little. Realiability wise not sure yet, w2988 controller is running for 6 months without issue i just hope smart plugs don't fail.
1684848889806.png

1684848899214.png

BRS

CasperOe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this works for you man! It's all about finding the right solution for yourself- and an Aquarium controller although very beneficial is not for everyone!

Find your own way- looks great what you do there! :) And with enough smart plugs you can make Alexa do many, many things for you with a wee bit of smart programming along the way.

My Apex keeps loosing WiFi and requires frequent restarts. Alexa can manage that for me when i'm way - she stays online!

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
First Choice
Back