+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best deal I was able to find.

The refugium is very well built and sturdy. I would recommend that you eventually get a new pump.
I went with a different light than what CPR offered.

Corals.com

Swanky

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The refugium is very well built and sturdy. I would recommend that you eventually get a new pump.

^^^ Picked up a CPR medium sized fuge myself and have been happy with it. Allows me to keep Chaeto and pods in my LPS & Softy tank.

Also have to agree with going without the packaged light, I picked up a Tunze, as well as knowing I will replace the pump that comes pre-packaged with it, flow rate seems ok but adjustability and on occasion the rattle it seems to emit - leave a little to be desired.

Feel of the acrylic on the fuge is perfect though, as well as look. Good pick for a HoB IMO.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Reefer37

Reefer37

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

^^^ Picked up a CPR medium sized fuge myself and have been happy with it. Allows me to keep Chaeto and pods in my LPS & Softy tank.

Also have to agree with going without the packaged light, I picked up a Tunze, as well as knowing I will replace the pump that comes pre-packaged with it, flow rate seems ok but adjustability and on occasion the rattle it seems to emit - leave a little to be desired.

Feel of the acrylic on the fuge is perfect though, as well as look. Good pick for a HoB IMO.
Cool, thanks guys! I'll check em out.

AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back