Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, My name is Mike and I've seen this forum around the web when trying to find answers and decided I might as well join. I've been reefing for a couple of years now, but still a beginner with a couple of nano reef tanks. Right now I have only one running, my IM20, and it's pretty bare as I have to start it up again. It's been a ride and look forward to many more.

Hi Mike and Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you are well on your way despite your 'beginner' comment that conflicts with couple years experiences with couple of nano tanks. 'Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can' - Arthur Ashe, tennis player

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Detroit:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

BetterJake

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

conch GIF

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods
Nutramar Foods
Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
PremiumAquatics.com
Back