Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I am new at fish keeping as a whole but always wanted to get a reef tank. I took the plunge right before the 1st of the year and ended up with a 40 Gallon Breeder. I very soon found out I got a steal of deal on it as it came with everything but fish and coral.

The tank is currently stocked with as many fish that I feel like comfortably fit and each has there own spot in the tank. There is a Mocha Clownfish pair, Lemonpeel Angle, Flametail Blenny, Sailfin Molly and Royal Gamma.

I just started to add corals a couple of weeks ago and have been adding a couple every week to feed the new addiction. Currently have a couple of Mushrooms, Trumpets/Candy Canes, Frog Spawn and small Hammers. So far I have really fall in love with the Ricordea Mushrooms and Hammers. Next I have been eying pick up a couple Acans.

R2R as answered so many of my questions just my searching around the already created threads and even watched a bit of the last WWC sale they had on here. I look forward To making my contributions as I learn more in this hobby and meeting some of you!

AquaCave Logo Banner

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Reef
Photo_1662501771960.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
BRS
Top Shelf Aquatics
World Wide Corals
AS

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone! I am new at fish keeping as a whole but always wanted to get a reef tank. I took the plunge right before the 1st of the year and ended up with a 40 Gallon Breeder. I very soon found out I got a steal of deal on it as it came with everything but fish and coral.

The tank is currently stocked with as many fish that I feel like comfortably fit and each has there own spot in the tank. There is a Mocha Clownfish pair, Lemonpeel Angle, Flametail Blenny, Sailfin Molly and Royal Gamma.

I just started to add corals a couple of weeks ago and have been adding a couple every week to feed the new addiction. Currently have a couple of Mushrooms, Trumpets/Candy Canes, Frog Spawn and small Hammers. So far I have really fall in love with the Ricordea Mushrooms and Hammers. Next I have been eying pick up a couple Acans.

R2R as answered so many of my questions just my searching around the already created threads and even watched a bit of the last WWC sale they had on here. I look forward To making my contributions as I learn more in this hobby and meeting some of you!
Welcome to Reef2Reef! The addiction is real. Glad you're here!

AquaCave Logo Banner

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back