Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a number of tanks, both fresh and marine over the years. My work required a lot of frequent and sometimes long trips, so having a tank was not an option (mainly for my wife). I had my last tank in 2006, a 130l nano with a mixed reef setup (photos attached).

Thinking of getting a marine tank again. I have a brand new, 80% completed 1000 liter system and a trial and tested 130l system in storage. The first is to intimidating at the moment to take on (and I stay on the 4th floor without a lift) and the second to small so are looking at something around 300l .

Catching up on what has happened in the last six years with filtration, lighting, food etc. Also have learned some painful lessons that I hope to incorporate into the new tank.

Looked around for a forum to learn, test ideas and get advice from, R2R looked like a good place.
30501a9f805f87a.jpg
30501a9f80578f9.jpg

Nutramar Foods
AquaCave Logo Banner
Nutramar Foods
Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics

Jimbhoy13

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a number of tanks, both fresh and marine over the years. My work required a lot of frequent and sometimes long trips, so having a tank was not an option (mainly for my wife). I had my last tank in 2006, a 130l nano with a mixed reef setup (photos attached).

Thinking of getting a marine tank again. I have a brand new, 80% completed 1000 liter system and a trial and tested 130l system in storage. The first is to intimidating at the moment to take on (and I stay on the 4th floor without a lift) and the second to small so are looking at something around 300l .

Catching up on what has happened in the last six years with filtration, lighting, food etc. Also have learned some painful lessons that I hope to incorporate into the new tank.

Looked around for a forum to learn, test ideas and get advice from, R2R looked like a good place.View attachment 1638526View attachment 1638527
Welcome to R2R and hopefully back to reefing. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Avast
World Wide Corals

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Beautiful looking tank! You’re in a great place for collective knowledge! Looking forward to seeing more of your reefing journey:) Enjoy!
giphy.gif

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Big Sale !! UP To 50% OFF !! On Fish Antibiotics
Back