Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife didn’t get the birthday gift hint with me buying 360x brackets for my hybrid a few weeks ago :( oh well. I guess she thinks I need new shoes over high quality reefing lights.
Still love her.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If she thinks you need new shoes, you probably do.
Lol. This is true. I’m not usually one to buy clothes for myself. All my money goes to reefing lol.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife didn’t get the birthday gift hint with me buying 360x brackets for my hybrid a few weeks ago :( oh well. I guess she thinks I need new shoes over high quality reefing lights.
Still love her.

Obviously, your wife is not Polish. There is an old Polish tradition that you never buy a spouse/lover shoes. If you do, they'll walk out of your life. I'm not Polish but my lady is 100%. Born and raised in Poland until she was 12. Came here illegally via the Rio Grande. Got caught and detained. Long story. Became a legal citizen some years later. Will NEVER buy me shoes!

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Obviously, your wife is not Polish. There is an old Polish tradition that you never buy a spouse/lover shoes. If you do, they'll walk out of your life. I'm not Polish but my lady is 100%. Born and raised in Poland until she was 12. Came here illegally via the Rio Grande. Got caught and detained. Long story. Became a legal citizen some years later. Will NEVER buy me shoes!
Sounds like a keeper !

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oddly enough, I was told about that by a polish woman on the CTA on the way to work because I had new shoes on my EX wife bought for my birthday. Guess the tradition is right!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oddly enough, I was told about that by a polish woman on the CTA on the way to work because I had new shoes on my EX wife bought for my birthday. Guess the tradition is right!

Fun fact; there are more Polish people living in Chicago than live in Warsaw, Poland!

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CLICK TO VIEW
OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I’ve been a little quiet lately. It’s been a busy week. April 25th was my bday, today is my 3 year sober anniversary, and tomorrow my wife and I are off to Maui to celebrate both! My tanks are good. My sapphire Milli randomly rtn’d overnight , so a little bummed about that, hopefully I’ll find another. Other than that things are growing and looking great!

Last edited:

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I’ve been a little quiet lately. It’s been a busy week. 25th was my bday, today is my 3 year sober anniversary, and tomorrow my wife and I are off to Maui to celebrate both! My tanks are good. My sapphire Milli randomly rtn’d overnight , so a little bummed about that, hopefully I’ll find another. Other than that things are growing and looking great!
Congratulations on all 3, but especially your 3 yr anniversary. It can be hard earned which makes it so rewarding. Say hi to Maui for me, tell her we miss her!

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations on all 3, but especially your 3 yr anniversary. It can be hard earned which makes it so rewarding. Say hi to Maui for me, tell her we miss her!
Thank you! Yea it definitely hasn’t been easy, but I feel so much better, alcohol was literally killing me, lol. I’ll say hey to Maui for ya! I’m sure I’ll be posting a few pics on here.

Nutramar Foods

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Yea it definitely hasn’t been easy, but I feel so much better, alcohol was literally killing me, lol. I’ll say hey to Maui for ya! I’m sure I’ll be posting a few pics on here.

Maui was phenomenal.

I did 8 days at black rock cliff in a villa in the southwest. Cant remember the name. Was a Sheraton I believe.

Things u must do:

•Road to Hana
Once ur there, the 2mile hike through the bamboo forest to the waterfall. 400+ feet.
And also check out the 7 pools of heaven. I booked a horseback tour up through the Guava Orchards. Amazing.
•zip lining at the crater wall
•Catamaran tour if the hump back whales are birthing and raising calves. (U will know cuz u will see them breaching everywhere all day)
•Snorkeling, anywhere
•see the north shore big waves

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot stress enough. The road to Hana is the most breathtaking drive u will ever take. It's only about 35 miles, and it takes like 2 hours to do it. Go slow. If ur lucky and it rained in the mountains recently, u will drive past 75+ waterfalls.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot stress enough. The road to Hana is the most breathtaking drive u will ever take. It's only about 35 miles, and it takes like 2 hours to do it. Go slow. If ur lucky and it rained in the mountains recently, u will drive past 75+ waterfalls.
Sounds like a plan! I’ve never seen it before, I’ve heard great things besides the “traffic” being horrible getting up there.

AS
OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maui was phenomenal.

I did 8 days at black rock cliff in a villa in the southwest. Cant remember the name. Was a Sheraton I believe.

Things u must do:

•Road to Hana
Once ur there, the 2mile hike through the bamboo forest to the waterfall. 400+ feet.
And also check out the 7 pools of heaven. I booked a horseback tour up through the Guava Orchards. Amazing.
•zip lining at the crater wall
•Catamaran tour if the hump back whales are birthing and raising calves. (U will know cuz u will see them breaching everywhere all day)
•Snorkeling, anywhere
•see the north shore big waves
Nice! We love snorkeling and diving when we go, and just normal resort pool chilling. I’d like to do some more stuff actually on the island this time though like you suggested. Good tips! We are staying in kannapali. Westin

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I’ve been a little quiet lately. It’s been a busy week. 25th was my bday, today is my 3 year sober anniversary, and tomorrow my wife and I are off to Maui to celebrate both! My tanks are good. My sapphire Milli randomly rtn’d overnight , so a little bummed about that, hopefully I’ll find another. Other than that things are growing and looking great!

Congrats on your 3 years and what I'm guessing is 26 years!

No Maui Wowie for you! Although there are some who don't drink and smoke some reefers every now and then. Have a great trip and do whatever flows your way.

Oh, and you're looking spiffy in that blue suit!

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on your 3 years and what I'm guessing is 26 years!

No Maui Wowie for you! Although there are some who don't drink and smoke some reefers every now and then. Have a great trip and do whatever flows your way.

Oh, and you're looking spiffy in that blue suit!
I’m in California it’s safe to say I’m both types of reefer hahaha. Not all the time, but it most definitely has helped me get through tough times so I can stay sober from my actual addiction, which is hooch. It’s a godsend, I wish other states would legalize, it saved my life having something that wasn’t bad for you and that really helps you unwind, I know it could save a few more too.

Thanks! Haha the pic was from my wedding day last June.

Nutramar Foods

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! We love snorkeling and diving when we go, and just normal resort pool chilling. I’d like to do some more stuff actually on the island this time though like you suggested. Good tips! We are staying in kannapali. Westin
If u only get to do 1 thing on my list, trust me take the road to hana. Years ago there used to be a highway that circumnavigated the island. Years ago it was wiped out by a lava flow. So no if u want to get to the northwest flank of the volcano, the road to hana is the only option. And it puts the famous coastal highways in California to shame. On the right side, endless untouched tropical forest and waterfalls, on the left, a 400ft drop to the ocean. Its awe inspiring. Have fun! Make memories!

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the sobriety and a stable woman in your life. I still reach for a beer, but support from a significant other makes it easier to get through the day, knowing what's waiting at home for a sober you. Have fun on the trip. Maybe Texas phil will get a replacement milli grown out someday, I'd like a chunk too.

AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back