Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning on upgrading my 10 gallon reef tank to a 37 gallon. I have been mulling my stocking plan for a while.

Right not my tank stock is as follows
1x Ocellaris Clownfish
1x Green Clown Goby
1x Pink Streak Wrasse.
*Yes My tank is probably over-stocked right now. But I caught the Pink Streak Wrasse for 40$ recently and knew an upgrade would be coming in the next few months.

My Tank is a Full Reef with a Bunch of Soft Corals, a Few LPS, and Inverts

For my new tank I am thinking of adding (over the course of the next few months)

Pygmy/ Cherub Angel or Orchid Dotty Back
Midas or Lawnmower Blenny
Pair Black Bar Chromis or Pair of Banggai Cardinal

Do you think this will be Overstocked? Or Any Compatibility Issues. I would Really Appreciate Advice or Recommendations for Stocking the tank. I definitely want a “Show Fish '' that would bring awesome color and movement hence the Cherub Angel.
Thank you!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

CasperOe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whether the new tank will be over-stocked or not a question with a lot of different answers to! :) As long as you consider the swimming space vs. hiding spaces when you do your scape, I reckon you won't have to worry. I have been known to over stock my tanks, i don't think you're in a similar situation just now!

I have a Cherub Angel fish. Its a beautiful fish which gives me much joy to watch - and it is utilitarian as well nibbling away on the rock works. I didn't know that angle fish did that! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: I'd stick with the lawnmower over the midas, again for utilitarian purposes.

All the best!

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NY
Back