Help with ATI hybrid settings

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About a year ago, I setup a "new" SCA 80g that came with a 24" ATI powermodule hybrid fixture. It's an older non-wifi model and I have been manually adjusting and playing with the settings, but I just got the USB dongle to allow me to use the software, and I want to get it dialed in. I currently have 2 B+, Coral+, and Purple+ and I'm not sure I like this look. The LEDs are 1x75w and have a Red, RB, B, White. Below are my T5 settings, but looking for suggestions on T5 bulb selection and how I should run the LEDs. Photo is of T5 photoperiod. When I use the LED pre-setting of Blue Plus, the appearance looks too white with my current T5 bulbs. Should I incorporate the Red LED at all? Again, it's an older model so no V/UV

PXL_20240625_194333518.jpg

BillyW

FOWLR while out on the island of Oahu!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You ever get it figured out? I just scored a Powermodule, so I’m going to be in the same boat as you when I get it!

OP
OP
G

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You ever get it figured out? I just scored a Powermodule, so I’m going to be in the same boat as you when I get it!
Not really. I'm now running 3 B+ and 1 Purple+. Still trying to figure out how to run the LEDs. If I recall, I 'm using the B+ setting for the LEDs for most of the run time and then a custom setting with no white. I'm thinking of using the red LEDs somewhere in there.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back