Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys i just want to randomly ask
Favourite algae eating invert
Favourite meat eating invert
Favourite everything eating invert
Favourite invert
Mine:
Turbo snails( would be any algae eating snail but I only have turbos no point in buying different types cos they all do the same thing plus LFS only had turbos in at the time), sexy shrimp, strawberry crab, collector urchin

1112-425XL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
89582.gif

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world James. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
IMG_1666.jpeg

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys i just want to randomly ask
Favourite algae eating invert
Favourite meat eating invert
Favourite everything eating invert
Favourite invert
Mine:
Turbo snails( would be any algae eating snail but I only have turbos no point in buying different types cos they all do the same thing plus LFS only had turbos in at the time), sexy shrimp, strawberry crab, collector urchin
Corals are technically an invertebrate but they don’t hijack threads but always start a new discussion when they have a good question.

Welcome James and enjoy the conversations and distractions that we enjoy here .
Animation Idk GIF by Holler Studios

Shad Quill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm James and new to this forum, and reefing all together!! But it's been a dream since I was a young lad, and now I'm 33 and trying to make it a reality. So anyone's help and advice would be great.
Welcome!
I’m not a veteran user, but I have found this forum to be a very useful and a beneficial tool. There are extremely knowledgeable members and it’s a great way to trouble shoot using first hand experiences and enjoy the hobby

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back