Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I’m James from Leeds, West Yorkshire. I’m 40 and been in and out of the hobby for about 10 years, although I still don’t have a clue what I’m doing :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: I jumped straight in at the deep end with the hobby, no goldfish bowls or Tropical tanks for me. The reason I started was for my little boy Jack (see avatar) who was 3 at the time. He has a lot of health problems and has a life limiting condition. He’s also multi sensory impaired so he loves to watch the lights and water movement :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes: I’ve decided to join this forum because all my google searches when I’m struggling with the tank always end up bringing me back here, and if Randy Holmes-Farley is a big contributor then count me in :)
Thanks everyone
James

Top Shelf Aquatics

Peace River

Thrive Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Top Shelf Aquatics

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I’m James from Leeds, West Yorkshire. I’m 40 and been in and out of the hobby for about 10 years, although I still don’t have a clue what I’m doing :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: I jumped straight in at the deep end with the hobby, no goldfish bowls or Tropical tanks for me. The reason I started was for my little boy Jack (see avatar) who was 3 at the time. He has a lot of health problems and has a life limiting condition. He’s also multi sensory impaired so he loves to watch the lights and water movement :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes: I’ve decided to join this forum because all my google searches when I’m struggling with the tank always end up bringing me back here, and if Randy Holmes-Farley is a big contributor then count me in :)
Thanks everyone
James

Lets see if we can't get Jack hooked up with a wonderful tank that he can spend hours enjoying.

Why not start by telling us what equipment you have to work with? We can make recommendations from there.

Welcome to the forum!
Dom

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Nman

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone
James
Jim bob you can join uk reef club and get the banner press on your account and look at the left hand side bottom and it says join user group scroll down to uk reef club and press join they will ask for a reason to join your into reefing might take a day or so too be allowed.

AS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Hanna
Back