Hello from Somerset, WI

Caloy_G7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody Carlos here, I've been all over US/Overseas (Military) but Im settling here in Somerset, WI. I cant really say "returning" to the hobby since I had to stop while in the middle of cycling my first reef tank from fresh water to Saltwater. This was two years ago.

After going through my storage a few weeks ago, I've decided to return to the hobby. I just finished checking leaks and cleaning my 55 gal tank and my 20 gal long sump. I just checked my equipment (return pump, skimmer, wavemaker & heaters) they all still works but all need to be upgraded at somepoint. They all currently running at my garage just to make sure they all run safely and evetually go to my basement for the final setup.

Next few days will be aquascaping, I still have marco rocks that I used before all been dried out sitting in the storage. I was wondering if I can still reuse it after been sitting that long. Same goes with the cycling stuff like Dr Tims (I didnt see an expiration on the bottle), API test kit. I did got a new bottle of the fritz turbo start (at my fridge rn waiting to be used)

Finally, Im excited getting back to the hobby, looking forward to learn from others, and TIA for all the greetings and R2R.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody Carlos here, I've been all over US/Overseas (Military) but Im settling here in Somerset, WI. I cant really say "returning" to the hobby since I had to stop while in the middle of cycling my first reef tank from fresh water to Saltwater. This was two years ago.

After going through my storage a few weeks ago, I've decided to return to the hobby. I just finished checking leaks and cleaning my 55 gal tank and my 20 gal long sump. I just checked my equipment (return pump, skimmer, wavemaker & heaters) they all still works but all need to be upgraded at somepoint. They all currently running at my garage just to make sure they all run safely and evetually go to my basement for the final setup.

Next few days will be aquascaping, I still have marco rocks that I used before all been dried out sitting in the storage. I was wondering if I can still reuse it after been sitting that long. Same goes with the cycling stuff like Dr Tims (I didnt see an expiration on the bottle), API test kit. I did got a new bottle of the fritz turbo start (at my fridge rn waiting to be used)

Finally, Im excited getting back to the hobby, looking forward to learn from others, and TIA for all the greetings and R2R.
Welcome to Reef2Reef, Carlos!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back