Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. ta things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

OP
OP
R

RageTM

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys for the welcome!

Welcome to R2R and the salty world. ta things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
I should have specified a bit better in my profile, I'm actually in the US, but I thank you for the advice!

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello everyone, been interested in starting for years now, had a good amount of freshwater tanks before my move and now being settled looking to get serious in beginning. I have absolutely nothing so far, just trying to collect knowledge on what I need to do, from videos, reading, or talking to reefers and shop owners in person. I hopefully have some idea of what I want to do, trying to start with a 40 gallon and go from there. Seems AIO may be the safest but I'm not sure, might invest in it big, but I feel I just want enough for a decent start. Family really wants me to set in the living room to watch it grow, so I wouldn't need a stand, but I'm having trouble finding anything that is an AIO without one. At that point, not sure if I should just pay the price and set it up on a dedicated stand with the fixings. Who knows, time will tell, I've got alot of reading to do since I've only just browsed but am extremely excited to begin!
Welcome! I love AIO tanks but sumps can definitely be helpful for hiding a lot of the equipment that an all in one might not. Either way you decide will be worth it though! Good luck and glad you're here!

Nutramar Foods

MoMoTheMonster

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Welcome! I started with a 45 tall sumpless tank a few years back & fell in love with the hobby. I'm currently working on an upgrade to a 125 gallon.... but I also have a 14g BioCube that I adore. There are so many options out there for tanks, can't wait to see what you decide to start with! Enjoy the journey and welcome to R2R

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back