Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I set up the Cube 20 yesterday morning. In the early afternoon, I received a call from the company stating that the Haddoni anemone was in no shape to ship. They anticipated it would likely be a DOA if they shipped it. I appreciated their honesty and that they did not ship something they knew was unhealthy. A refund was issued. Now I have the tank running and am considering turning it into an RBTA tank.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Eric Cohen

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I set up the Cube 20 yesterday morning. In the early afternoon, I received a call from the company stating that the Haddoni anemone was in no shape to ship. They anticipated it would likely be a DOA if they shipped it. I appreciated their honesty and that they did not ship something they knew was unhealthy. A refund was issued. Now I have the tank running and am considering turning it into an RBTA tank.
I don’t have any saddles right now either but do have some nice ritteri which would be a nice choice too.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Acidrain50001

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pink carpet now for 2 years in it's own tank with 2 clowns. I feed shrimp and cubes of scallops from the fish section at Walmart 1-2 times a week. When it's hungry it stretches out really far and keeps the tentacles extended. I put a 6" ceramic flower pot in the tank with it and it's been living in that pot for over a year now and it will roll it around the tank under the lights and out and never leaves the pot kind of funny. It was a nice pink when I first got it and have slowly ramped up the lighting from 300 to now 700 PAR. She is now so florescent pink even with a flashlight at night the pink pops. When I had the lighting lower it was always reaching for the light with the tentacles far reaching so I kept ramping them up until it lays flat and you can tell is happy. It will roll the pot at night but when the lights come on it rolls right back under the lighting. Hope that helps some.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back